I really wanted to write a more formal entry in regards to my Free Company’s new home, but I am already in bed at the moment and can’t see myself getting up any time soon. So… Brief thoughts and hopefully I will get to a more formal write up soon!
– Small houses should really be allowed to have a loft area or a third floor. There is really no reason for there not to be there. Yes it will be slightly cramped but they don’t need the same floor space or the same wide stair case as a medium house. Just more areas for living quarters.
– There really aren’t that many choices when it comes to customization and furniture.
– Dyes. For fucks sake (and this goes with what I wrote a moment ago), let me recolor certain things! It seems silly not to!
– People should be given a permit upon buying land. It sucks a ton of bricks to find you spent a lot of money on the land and then you spend a ton more on a permit. Just give me a default shack so I can start somewhere!
– A box. Just saying. The guys will need one for their basement.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone